WINGS. SPORTS. CAREERS.
ALL the ESSENTIALS!
JOB PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to create a unique and personal experience for Buffalo Wild Wings’ Guests by effectively presenting food and beverage options in an informative, friendly, and enthusiastic manner.
JOB FUNCTIONS / REPONSIBILITIES
- Read table to provide a unique, personalized experience to Guests through personal connections and genuine interactions. Engage in conversations supporting current sports events and other promotional activities and/or areas of interest.
- Participation required for Company’s Mystery Shop, GEM and BARS program. Follow company standard for BARS program: “Must ID anyone who looks under 40 years of age.” Check Guests’ identification to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Correctly take orders from Guest, enter all orders and requests into the Point of Sale system for accurate inventory and communication with the Heart of the House.
- Serve food and beverages to Guests to ensure an exceptional dining experience.
- Check with Guests to ensure they are enjoying their meals and anticipate any need for corrective action to ensure Guest satisfaction – Inform Managers whenever there is an issue with the guest’s experience.
- Remove dishes and glassware from tables or bar top and take them to their respective areas for cleaning.
- Collect and accurately process Guest payments.
- Service, cleanliness and operational responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow Steps of Service and other Company standards;
- Bussing, resetting tables, restocking table caddies, cleaning of menus and menu placement;
- Stocking server station and refilling ice bin;
- Removing debris and spills from floor in assigned section; and,
- Cleaning of NTN tablets, boosters, and highchairs after use.
- FOH Support opening and/or closing duties to maintain operational cleanliness are identified in the FOH Support Responsibilities Policy for Tipped Employees. Servers and bartenders will be paid the applicable minimum wage pay rate for time spent performing required FOH support duties that are not included in the Server or Bartender Job Descriptions.
- Other duties as assigned by management – pay rate will be determined by the service, operational or cleanliness duty assigned.
This position is for a franchisee of the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant system
and an independently owned and operated business.
Browse similar jobs (54)
Maumee, Ohio 43537
Maumee, Ohio 43537