HR Coordinator Test
City:Corporate Office -- Grand Rapids
Job Title: Full-time Human Resources Coordinator
Reports to: Human Resources Process Manager
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Education: High School Diploma. Associate’s degree preferred
Experience: 2-4 years of related experience. Experience with ATS systems, Payroll and HR processes a plus
Requirements: Occasional travel. Analytical thinker with strong communication skills, attention to detail, and proficiency with business software. Must have ability to safeguard confidential and sensitive information
Compensation: Hourly pay with PTO and benefits package, quarterly bonus plan, meal discounts, great work environment with FUN quarterly meetings, plus a brand new downtown GR office this summer!
- Works closely with the Recruiting Specialist to maintain candidates in online applicant tracking system
- New hire processing functions on ATS system including on-boarding, background checks and assessments
- Works closely with the Payroll team to help ensure accurate and timely processing of employee payroll
- Provides guidance and training to field managers to help ensure accurate use of our online HR systems
- Verifies accurate and timely processing of HR forms including, but not limited to, I-9 documents, direct deposit forms, Global cash card distribution, 8850s, W-4s, employee changes, terminations etc.
- Processes E-Verification requirements through online system
- Verifies and processes WOTC 8850 quarterly reporting
- Claims processing for Unemployment and provide direction to managers
- Provides data entry support for benefits enrollment, billings, and deductions
- Ensures labor law posters are current for each state, orders posters as needed, and distribute them to the appropriate locations. Maintain and update the location list for poster distribution.
- Processes vendor billing for background checks, I-9 completion, and onboarding services