We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Catering Coordinator.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Welcome to Moe's!!!
Moe's Southwest Grill Catering is rapidly growing and in need of a Catering Coordinator. We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic and dedicated individual with catering sales and customer service experience.
This is an hourly position; you will work part-time during low season and full time during high seasons.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be the direct liaison between Catering Customers and Moe's Southwest Grill.
- Answer a high volume of customer calls, emails and questions in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Become familiar with existing customers and their needs.
- Gain the trust and dependability Moe's customers already know and love.
- Be friendly and eager to help every customer, every time.
- Always deliver service that exceeds expectation.
- Guide customers through orders to ensure they are getting exactly what they need and expect.
- Manage a database customer contacts.
- Keep customer information current and complete.
- Enter complete information of new customers into existing system.
- Maintain organization of the delivery schedule and calendar.
- Update sales sheet weekly
- Keep track of unpaid invoices, deposit checks, call clients to update payment
- Scan mail
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous catering experience highly desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have your own vehicle with clean driving record and insurance.
- Be organized and detail oriented.
- Punctuality is a must.
- Friendly and eager to learn.
- Take instruction well and also be a problem solver.
- Have a sense of urgency and adapt quickly to change.
- Like having fun and work hard
Evening hours and some weekend work required.
- Catering and Customer Service: 1 year
- Retail Managers and Employees welcome