Responsible for directing the daily operations of a single store. Operates in accordance with prescribed policies and practices. Ensures compliance with standards for customer relations, food costs, safety, sanitation, and product preparation and merchandising. May participate in image-building activities within local community. As highest management position within unit, is accountable for the unit and its operations at all times whether physically present or not.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned.
- Responsible for professional growth & development of assistant managers, shift leaders and crew members.
- Responsible for assessing all store employees performance; conducting annual performance reviews for all employees.
- Responsible for partnering with area manager and coordinating periodic store crew meetings to share shift crew best practices and drive store growth and performance.
- Responsible for monitoring performance/customer service and morale of store employees
- Responsible for handling disciplinary action and terminations of store staff (when necessary)
- Responsible for interacting with guests, monitoring store performance based on guest feedback and following up on consumer care compliments and complaints.
- Provide ongoing training as needed regarding new products, promotions, policies etc.
- Compliance with all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Ensure proper execution of new product introductions and marketing programs within store
- Complete weekly food and product inventory
- Complete DCP and other vendor orders
- Complete temperature & coffee calibration logs and complete the red book.
- Complete daily cash management functions (cash reports, deposits etc.)
- Complete weekly schedule for store personnel
- Responsible for achieving satisfactory and passing scores on all store visits, ROR, Restaurant visit (RV), Retail Food Safety & Sanitation Inspections follow up is required on all network and regulatory visits.
- Responsible for creating store action plans to drive store performance around areas of opportunity
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of all equipment, stock areas, sales areas, building and grounds
- Ensuring proper staff levels at all times for optimum scheduled times.
Job Specifications: Knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job.
- Desired, but not required 2+ years in a food service/retail environment
- Desired, but not required 2 or 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Judgment, tact, and diplomacy to effectively resolve conflicts
- Intermediate PC skills - ability to use basic word processing and spreadsheet software for internal communications and data analysis
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Browse similar jobs (76)
ABINGDON, Virginia 24210