Team Leader/Crew Coordinator
SPAR Marketing Force, Inc. is looking for experienced Team Leaders!
As a Part-time hourly Employee with SPAR Marketing Force, Inc. you will manage large scale reset and remodel projects and new store openings, ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget. This is a very physically challenging position. This position will enlighten you with the backstage knowledge of the industry from how the product gets to the consumer, the reasons it is placed, where it is, and the labor required in the process.
- Planogram and Retail Store Shelving Fixture Installation experience is a must.
- Team Leader/Crew Coordinator experience is required.
- Proficient in reading blueprints
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail/merchandising
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- Extensive travel is required without time/distance limitations.
- Personal cell is required and valid email address.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and coach crew members.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Basic computer skills a must, using Microsoft Office
- Must be able to lift and carry minimum 50 lbs.
- Knowledge/ability to use basic hand tools necessary for the job
- Drug screening may be required
- Background check required
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attending/completing the paid, full certification/training process before becoming a SPAR employee (minimum 12 weeks)
- Responsible for timely store completion
To find out more about working with SPAR Marketing Force, visit www.sparinc.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
When applying or responding to an ad and asked “What is the job code that was listed on the advertisement you read? Please refer to ad code: Snagajob