Ready for a sweet career? Join our team at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery and you’ll discover just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
We are currently hiring for Prep Person.
Prepares, portions, and stores food products for kitchen and dining room use, according to company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards.
- Reports to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and practices good personal hygiene.
- Prepares food products for restaurant usage according to company standards.
- Follows proper receiving, storage, rotating, and food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Uses, maintains, and cleans food preparation surfaces, equipment, and storage areas.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with the manager on duty or Food Production Manager and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Carry tray of prepared food weighing up to 20 pounds
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Repetitive cutting, scooping, and slicing motions
- Eye-hand coordination
- Standing for long periods
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.