Toddler Teacher *
Tutor Time in Canyon Country is hiring!
17150 Soledad Canyon Road
We are rapidly growing and seeking Part Time and Full Time Teachers!
Toddler ~ Early Preschool ~ Floaters
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelonglearners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staffensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about thegrowth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We aremost interested in talking to applicants that have:
- One year experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- 12 CORE early childhood education or child development or a CDA completion
Ø Child/ Human Growth Development
Ø ChildFamily Community
Ø InfantToddler (highly desirable in some classrooms notrequired)
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old