Restaurant General Manager
We have a full-time opening for a Restaurant General Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: Based on experience
- English (United States)
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
We’re looking for enthusiastic and flexible restaurant managers who want to provide fast, fun and friendly service to our customers. If that sounds like you, why not bring your talents and skills to us?
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) provides coverage of operating hours and direct supervision of operations in an individual restaurant. Focal points include:
- Driving excellence in customer service
- Maintaining company standards in product and facility specifications
- Supervising food handling procedures and operational processes
- Exercising basic, shift-to-shift financial control to meet the restaurant profit margin targets
In addition, the RGM assumes full responsibility for specific financial controls, crew training assignments and the screening of prospective employees. The RGM performs hands-on operational work on an on-going basis to train employees, respond to customer service needs or otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant.
In addition to a great career, we offer the great benefits.
If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, KFC is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
If this sounds like the kind of environment that would appeal to you, click APPLY NOW and start your career today!