Extra Banquet HousepersonBanquet Houseperson
Hotel Overview: World-renowned, The Fairmont San Francisco presents an awe-inspiring picture of historic San Francisco. The grandeur of the fully restored hotel coupled with its reputation for impeccable service promises a regal experience. Completed in April 2001, the $85 million restoration project is highlighted by the re-emergence of the Main Lobby as a grand public space, as well as the remodeling of all the guestrooms.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Banquet Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
* Set-up, break down and clean banquet rooms
* Special requests and tasks dictated by the hotel
* Maintain work area clean
* Previous guest service experience preferred
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
* Highly responsible & reliable
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but not limited to):
* Constant standing and walking throughout shift
* Constant lifting and occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs
* Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
* Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts---and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities---throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific---as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!