Warehouse General Labor Part Time
• Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
• Operate industrial power equipment - Restock and replenish as appropriate.
• Perform general maintenance.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
• Fill in for other warehouse positions as needed.
* Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
* High School Diploma Preferred.
* 0 - 1 year of general work experience
* Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred.
* Prior Forklift and Pallet Jack experience preferred
* Demonstrated attention to detail
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling offers a comprehensive benefits package to regular full-time associates, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, 401K, and vacation.
Heartland Coca Cola Bottling requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling is
contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company's guidelines to determine eligibility for the Merchandiser position.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We proudly continue the 100+ year traditions of the Coca-Cola Company while leveraging our heritage of putting people first, serving our local communities and providing great brands. Come join our winning team and be a part of the tradition!
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)