The goals are to build brand awareness and sales, facilitate execution of catering orders and follow-up with clients to ensure repeat business and long-term growth. This is accomplished through creative marketing/sampling and utilizing our delivery platform.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify the restaurant’s delivery area.
- Set up a tier system of the delivery area for sampling/marketing.
- Record every business name in each and every tier.
- Create an excel spreadsheet listing each business name for each tier.
- Set up meetings with potential clients that relate to catering and delivery.
- Follow up with catering customers.
- Help with store operations when needed to execute a large catering order.
- Communicate Operator/GM to ensure 100% execution on catering orders.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read and write and communicate in English.
- Must have the ability to make their own samples for marketing.
- Position requires bending, reaching, stooping, repetitive motions, cognitive skills, standing and moving about the unit the entire workday.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, and a clean driving record.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Skills to use a personal computer and various software packages (Word/Excel).
- Ability to handle stress and high-volume operations.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old