Dunkin' Donuts Crew Member
Pittsburgh International Airport
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. We offer great career opportunities for individuals who will provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the stores .
- Team Environment - Communicate appropriately with fellow team members, treating others fairly and with respect. Respond positively to feedback and direction given. Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift. Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
- Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience. Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency. Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest. Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed. Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Profitability - Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures. Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security. Comply with all restaurant, brand, and franchisee policies.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Able to lift up to 30lbs.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment! We invite you to learn more about our Competitive Salaries, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Company Paid Uniforms, Employee Recognition Programs, Advancement and Growth Opportunities, as well as On-going Training & Development.
The job that’s right for you!
We acknowledge receipt of your resume/application for a position at the Hudson Group / Dufry and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
Hudson Group / Dufry provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants.
Hudson Group / Dufry is a drug free workplace and applicants are subject to drug screenings in compliance with local statutes.
Where permitted or required by law, applicants are subject to local, state and federal criminal background checks and background checks conducted by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old