Manager Hospitality Professional
Chick-fil-A Howell Vision: To perform as a premier restaurant all day every day by investing in our employees
At Chick-fil-A we know that we can truly make a difference in our community by investing in our employees. By partnering with us you will gain significant life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. We provide opportunity for you to grow, dream and to reach your full potential.
The title Hospitality Professional describes the character, work ethic and passion of the people we have joining our team.
The Manager has the responsibility for directing the daily operations ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, financial accountability, ensuring the highest quality products and services are delivered to our customers and other duties as required. The person applying for this position must have excellent communication skills. Previous management experience is a must. You must be a minimum age of 21+ years old for this job. Hours of operation are 5:30am-10:30pm.
Based on experience
We are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of our restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
* Previous management experience a plus.
* Achieve operational objectives.
* Accomplish human resource objectives.
* Perform facility opening and closing procedures.
* Maintain the flow of satisfied guests.
* Work to create a safe, secure and healthy work environment for fellow employees.
* Work with staff to accomplish all goals.
* You will be required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, with excellent communication skills.
* You must have the ability to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution.
* You also must be efficient and detail-oriented with a strong customer focus.