NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous career opportunities. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
Our mission is to be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstanding people.
We are currently hiring a RESTAURANT MANAGER!
- Works productively and supervises restaurant Colleagues to ensure they perform their jobs responsibilities so the restaurant achieves customer satisfaction and profitability during their shift.
- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals, according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high-quality products are served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars policies, procedures and standards for conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation, O.J.T. handbook, and CARDS Training Program.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and as required by the local health department.
- Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as defined in Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook.
- Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
- Performs the tasks associated with food and paper controls, labor, and utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure compliance.
- Completes all daily paperwork neatly and accurately as described by the Operational OJT Guide or as directed by management.
- Follows all procedures associated with opening and closing the restaurant, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
We are looking for candidates in your area who have a desire to learn and advance. Minimum qualifications include a high school diploma or GED.
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to work under pressure and stressful situations.
- Be able to work a standard schedule of approximately 40-50 hours per week and be able to perform all essential functions of the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary to complete daily banking and delivery responsibilities as directed by the General Manager, Supervisor, or Area Director of Operations.