- TGI Fridays, an independently owned franchise
- Job Title
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- Est. Wages
- $7.77 to $9.38 per hour (Snag Est. )
- 4638 South 76th Street
Greenfield, WI 53220
- Last Active
- +30 days
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact.
• Uses visual cues to seat Guests in either the bar or dining area depending on their preference.
• Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
• Promptly answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service.
• Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining and Bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate.
• Tend to special Guest needs and requests.
• Following all relevant brand standards to deliver Fridays Service Style.
• Is observant to Guests’ needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service (i.e. notice a drink refill is needed while seating another Guest and ensuring the drink is refilled prior to getting back to the door).
• Identifying and handling special needs or requests from Guests
• Ensuring expedient seating of Guests
• Seating Guests in bar area or dining area
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
• Follows Fridays Service Standards for greeting Guests
• Consistently fulfill the Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities above
• Guest satisfaction scores
• Must be able to carry natural conversations with Guests without sounding scripted or intrusive
• Must be able to read menus
• Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
• Must be able to clearly communicate Guests’ needs to W/Ws, Bussers, Managers, etc.
• Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to answer telephone and respond to Guest requests
• Must be able to walk and stand during entire shift
• Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and wipe
• Must be able to carry trays or supplies (10-30 lbs.)
PASSION FOR THE GUEST – Creates a seamless Guest experience for by being the face of the door, welcoming the Guests, and enthusiastically meeting their needs.
• Creates a strong first impression promptly greeting Guests.
• Pays attention to details; remembers names and favorites of regular Guests.
• Makes a difference in the Guest experience by personalizing service to exceed Guest expectations.
• Goes above and beyond to establish a personal connection with Guests to make them feel warm, welcome and appreciated.
• Makes the bar an attractive and exciting place to visit.
• Establishes a strong rapport with all Guests to create fans and repeat business.
• Shows awareness of Guest needs and expectations; prevents problems before they occur.
COMMUNICATION – Keeps the lines of communication positive, open and productive.
• Communicates in an open, sincere manner to build rapport with Guests and Team Members.
• Shares information with others to raise awareness of potential needs and concerns.
• Keeps interaction positive and productive; avoids conveying negative messages.
• Responds positively to conflict situations and works to find appropriate solutions.
• Listens carefully and attentively to others without interrupting.
• Asks thoughtful questions to ensure proper understanding of the message being conveyed.
• Contributes to pre-shift meetings by providing relevant updates and asking appropriate questions.
FLAIR & SALESMANSHIP – Keeps it fun and keeps it real; seeks opportunities to sell others on the whole brand experience.
• Demonstrates a unique, lighthearted style that is personal and memorable.
• Listens carefully to Guests’ needs and suggests add-ons accordingly.
• Possesses a contagious energy that translates to Guests and Team Members.
• Knows drinks and menu items and is able to speak knowledgeably to make personal recommendations.
• Grows the business and expertly upsells menu items where appropriate.
• Proactively looks for ways to improve the Guest experience and takes initiative to make changes as needed.
• Enthusiastically promotes the brand and menu items.
RELIABILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY – Works hard, carefully follows direction and established guidelines, and delivers quality results.
• Consistently arrives to work prepared and ready for the shift.
• Ensures all responsibilities are fulfilled before ending his/her shift.
• Makes him/herself available to take on additional shifts and/or responsibilities.
• Sets the standard by adhering to established rules and guidelines.
• Organizes his/her tasks in order of priority to ensure timely and thorough completion.
• Admits mistakes and takes prompt action to correct them.
• Holds self and others accountable for delivering consistent quality results.
FLEXIBILITY & STRESS TOLERANCE – Knows that anything can and will happen and is willing to mix things up anyway.
• Responds quickly to changing needs and adapts as necessary to meet new challenges.
• Displays a positive, confident attitude for tackling new challenges and initiatives.
• Handles multiple tasks without becoming visibly overwhelmed or flustered.
• Easily adjusts to meet changing demands and new responsibilities.
• Promptly anticipates and reacts to potential Guest needs and problems.
• Dives into peak service situations with energy and ease.
• Responds calmly to problems and controls emotional reactions.
• Handles him/herself in a professional manner at all times.
TEAMWORK & COLLABORATION – Fuels an environment where everyone pitches in and gets along.
• Recognizes the importance of working together to accomplish goals.
• Actively promotes cooperation, respect, and acceptance of all Team Members.
• Establishes positive and supportive working relationships with all Team Members to maintain a productive environment.
• Takes on additional responsibilities to ensure proper coverage during rush periods.
• Reaches out to Team Members when necessary to ensure timely completion of all tasks.
• Takes advantage of opportunities to set an example for new or inexperienced Team Members.