Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
Want to get paid to make somebody’s day?
We’re currently hiring for all positions and looking for cheerful, efficient, and responsible individuals to make the world a better place – one delicious chicken finger at a time.
To serve the customer by creating encore experiences to ensure complete satisfaction through quick, friendly, and superior service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Extend a warm and friendly greeting to all customers
- Explaining menu and answering product questions as raised by customers.
- Taking customers’ orders accurately
- Relaying the order to the kitchen staff
- Accepting payment from customers and making change correctly
- Operating the cash register and being responsible for cash receipts
- Presenting orders to customers, properly packaged and with all necessary accompaniments and utensils
- Thanking each customer for their business
- Generating additional sales whenever possible by suggesting additional menu items to the customer
- Counting the change bank in their register at the beginning of the shift
- Stocking adequate supplies of paper goods, condiments, beverages, etc. for serving customers
- Prepping drinks and assisting in kitchen prep of items such as sauces, salads, produce, etc.
- Cleaning all customer areas
- Presenting to management when any front-of-house equipment needs service or inventory is needed
- Prepping food as needed
- Removing trash from waste receptacles and placing at back of restaurant.
- Outgoing personality
- Good communications skills (articulate and uses good grammar)
- A good listener
- Basic math skills in order to handle money
- A team player
- Marketing skills
- Natural ability to smile
- Pleasant demeanor
- Good telephone skills
- Good judgment abilities
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES:
- Education: Must have the ability to read and write
- Experience: 1 yr. experience within the quick-service restaurant industry preferred but NOT a must! Willing to train individuals with a “Can-Do” attitude.
- Zaxby’s is nationally growing brand that strives to create a family environment and offer long term career positions to those who are dedicated to success. We are committed to promoting our star individuals from within.
PERKS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive pay
- Commitment to employee advancement.
- Quarterly review for employees to include merit raises
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for employees working over 30 hours per week
- Background check
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 16 years or older