Now Hiring Expeditors!
What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At Applebee's, you'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple - we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences...and the strengths these differences create.
- Prepares menu items according to Applebee's Recipes, Plate Presentations and specifications.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Make sure the orders are being cooked in a timely fashion and food is cook.
- Be able to explain special orders to the cooks, and tell servers when the kitchen is out of a particular menu item.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports and carries objects (such as high-chair) up to 15 pounds up to 15 times a shift.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
Browse similar jobs (7)
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Arlington, Virginia 22202
Alexandria, Virginia 22314