As a Maintenance Technician, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
- 1 year(s) experience required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old