General Managers are responsible for overall operations of the store, including accounting, operations, marketing, and human resource functions. The position reports to the District Manager. They assist and manage all other store level employees within his or her assigned location. This position receives commissions as well as an annual bonus based on the performance of the store. We are looking for those who want to provide Five Star service to everyone on every level!
To achieve success in this position, keep these points in mind:
• Be an expert at Customer Service Representative’s duties and lead by example!
• Ensure every new employee gets quality training and support.
• Develop Management Personnel to move to the next level of the Career Path.
• Ensure the store keeps a high level of cleanliness, delegating tasks as needed.
• Keep a focus on food quality and preparation.
• Communicate and Implement new policies and promotions to the team.
• Keep signage fresh and pricing accurate, keep displays full, and manage out of stocks.
• Order and return product, manage invoices, troubleshoot and research errors.
• Prepare bank deposits, reconcile tills and daily cash, troubleshoot and research errors.
• Verify/Finalize timecards for employees and approve paid time off.
• Create schedules that optimize labor to business needs.
• Review Applications, Interview and Hire Employees.
• Review P&L statements with District Manager.
• Love People and have a great attitude!
• Pass a drug screen
• Be at least 18 years of age
• A valid driver's license
• Pass a Background Check (Criminal, Credit, MVR) and Assessment
• Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• 401K with Employer Matching
• Employee Assistance Program
• 45 Hour Average Workweek
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Career Path/Management Opportunities
• Fuel Discounts
• Free Sandwich and Beverages Program
• Weekly Pay
FiveStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.