Housekeeper, Entry-Level - The Lodge at Vail
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items (during stayovers, room attendants must change the linens every 3 days). Make beds and fold terry.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas, and hallways.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms.
- Must be able to clean 15 credits during a shift (1 hotel room=1 credit).
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities.
- Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Maintains all cleaning solutions in accordance to OSHA requirements for hazardous chemicals..
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma. -preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos. -strongly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. -preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. –required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 149556