Classification: Non- Exempt- Hourly
Reports to: Supervisor
A store manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining guest services, oversees and is accountable for the operation of a store ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, human resources management, and managing operating costs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ensure that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
2. Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
3. Maintaining quality of food and service standards.
4. Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise adjacencies and presentations; signing, and assortment in all departments; ensure selling floor is adequately stocked.
5. Controlling all employee shift aspects.
6. Review store trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
7. Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits, etc.
8. Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit management candidates.
9. Train and develop store management in all aspects of the business; direct and monitor training and development for all store personnel.
10. In addition, all aspects of all crew member, shift leader, and assistant manager job duties apply to store manager
11. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Financial Management.
2. Ethical Conduct.
3. Customer/Client Focus.
4. Learning Orientation.
5. Performance Management.
7. Communication Proficiency.
Store Manager Job Description
This position manages all employees of the store and is responsible for leadership of the employees within its store.
This job operates in a retail environment with merchandise displays and items available for purchase in inventory.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Required Education and Experience
1. At least some level of experience in restaurant store.
2. At least some level of leadership/managerial experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Experience specifically managing a staff of restaurant workers.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Browse similar jobs (1420)
Full-timeWesterville, Ohio 43081
Full-time, Part-timeWesterville, Ohio 43081
DICK'S Sporting Goods
Full-time, Part-timeColumbus, Ohio 43224