In our scratch kitchen, the Line Cook is a key player in ensuring we are serving the best quality food to our guests. Our cooks are responsible for the daily preparation of food items and station management. Duties include set-up, stocking and preparing food in accordance to Cooper’s Hawk recipes and standards, ensuring cleanliness, proper safety procedures, and organizing kitchen, walk-in coolers and storage areas. Teamwork is essential and is what we’re all about at Cooper’s Hawk!
• Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
• Must be at least 18 years old
• A minimum of 6 months experience in upscale casual dining or an equivalent service environment required
• Loves to cook!
• Hard-working, team player
• Basic knowledge of professional cooking and experience in knife handling
• Knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
• Ability to work within the following conditions: wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Ability to follow recipes and instructions
• Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
• Ability to communicate clearly with managers and team members
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs (179)
Ashburn, Virginia 20147
Sterling, Virginia 20166