The Cooper’s Hawk Bartender is key in creating a truly great Guest experience! Cooper’s Hawk gets pretty busy so this person will balance creating that customer connection with delivering the best service possible. The Bartender has a full understanding of Cooper’s Hawk food, beverages, wine and practices. Primary responsibilities include building relationships with our Guests; setting up, maintaining, and operating all aspects of the bar; and preparing service of beverages, in accordance with standard recipes. Teamwork with the service staff is essential and is what we’re all about at Cooper’s Hawk!
• Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Knowledge of and passion for wine, beer and spirits
• Bartending experience in a full-service restaurant preferred
• Outgoing personality; excellent interpersonal skills
• Loves Guest service!
• Hard-working, team player
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to stand and walk up to 10 hours/day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility up to 6 hours in length
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Ability to perform basic math calculations, basic reading, listening and speaking skills
• Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards and with reasonable accommodation
• Certified in responsible alcohol service, where required, Cooper’s Hawk will help provide if needed
In Florida Only: Bartenders must meet requirements of Florida Statute Section 562.13 (i.e. Bartenders or Managers may not have been convicted in the past 5 years of any felony, beverage laws offenses or soliciting for prostitution, pandering, letting premises for prostitution, keeping a disorderly place, or any felony violation of chapter 893 or the controlled substances act of any other state or the Federal Government.
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old