In our scratch kitchen, the Prep Cook is a key player in ensuring we are serving the best quality food to our guests. Duties include completion of daily prep list; preparing a variety of hot and cold food items; washing, peeling, slicing measuring and mixing ingredients; assembling dishes and working with the kitchen team to distribute food to our service staff. Teamwork is essential and is what we’re all about at Cooper’s Hawk!
• Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Previous prep or line cook experience preferred
• Loves food!
• Hard-working, team player
• Basic knowledge of professional cooking and experience in knife handling
• Knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
• Ability to work within the following conditions: wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Ability to follow recipes and instructions
• Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
• Ability to communicate clearly with managers and team members
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old