Assistant Store Manager - Salt Lake City, UT - South SLC
YOUR FOCUS (Responsibilities):
You are consistently aiming to meet and exceed sales quotas with a high-level of customer service. As an Assistant Store Manager, you will drive success through superior management and motivation.
You will also:
- Work towards achieving personal sales goals as set by Store Manager and monthly commission plan
- Continue to represent the store in a positive manner while providing excellent customer service
- Serve as mentor and model for store sales consultants
- Diligently learn all Victra/Verizon products and promotions and ensure that your knowledge of these programs is current
- Assist managers in driving specific goals and reaching storewide goals
- Inspire customers to buy
- Help customers by providing information, answering questions, obtaining merchandise requested, completing payment transactions, and preparing merchandise for use
- Prepare sales contracts and accept and process payments from customers
- Provide advice to customers, and promote sales by demonstrating features and benefits regarding all Victra/Verizon products and services
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Take special care of our overall store presentation
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally
- Learn and assist store manager with all operational duties for store management
- Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control standards and all Victra policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
YOUR EXPERIENCE (Requirements)
Talking to others in a customer-facing role is nothing new to you. In fact, you have had at least 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or retail sales environment. We also look for an Assistant Store Manager to bring:
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred
- Background in customer service within the retail, restaurant, or wireless industry preferred
- 1-2 years of experience as an Assistant Manager or Customer Service Manager
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- (unless accommodations are required/requested for an employee under the ADA)
- Up to 10%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
**The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees so classified.