Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
At Toys“R”Us, Inc., we’re on a mission to be the best toy and baby retail company in the world! And that means we are laser-focused on delivering joy to kids of all ages, while providing our customers outstanding value and service whenever, wherever and however they choose to shop with us.
But we can’t do it alone. We need everyday “superheroes” to help us succeed.
Whether you’re an enthusiastic toy collector, gaming guru, grandparent (or mom, dad, aunt, uncle, godparent) of some pretty awesome kids, student or someone looking for a fun place to work, then we’re looking for you!
Join more than a team – become part of the “R”Us family and help bring huge smiles to the faces of kids everywhere. To learn more about who we are and what we’re all about, visit Toysrusinc.com or check out our YouTube channel to hear straight from the source – our valued Team Members themselves!
- Pick up trash throughout the store, replace trash can liners, wash windows, sweep and mop floors , clean common areas, spot paint where needed, clean and store walk off mats when necessary, vacuum carpeted areas regularly.
- Do minor repairs such as patching walls, preventive maintenance on the material handling equipment and changing burnt out light bulbs.
- Clean restrooms daily including all fixtures, walls, partitions, floors, vents and mirrors. Also replenish all restroom supplies.
- Address all spills and hazardous conditions immediately, including wet floors, spills of all types, dangerous overstocks and any other unsafe condition.
- Wash windows and doors, sidewalks and truck bays swept and hosed down, batons washed/painted, debris picked up at all times.
- Retrieve shopping carts from the parking lot and inside the store, then store in their proper location.
- Responsible for the proper inventorying, storage, preparation of order list and organization of all maintenance supplies.
- Minor mechanical, electrical and plumbing ability preferred
- Able to use various cleaners and chemicals
- Able to operate machinery bailer, compactor, pallet jack
Toys"R"Us is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old