Fuel Attendants are essential in providing exceptional customer service to our traveling customers throughout Oregon. Providing product information, suggestive selling, and promoting period specials improves the customer experience and keeps them coming back. Fuel Attendants are empowered to resolve customer issues to ensure the best possible experience to keep and even gain new customers.
- Provide exceptional GUEST service. Being courteous, always greeting and thanking all customers.
- Fueling customers’ cars.
- Checking engine fluids and washing customer windows as time allows.
- Keep work area neat, clean, and organized.
- Maintain cleanliness of building, islands, and pumps.
- Maintain interior/exterior cleanliness and supply stock of carwash, where applicable.
- Restock shelving, displays, and coolers as needed and cleaning.
- Clean fast food areas, equipment, and stock as needed.
- Pick up/empty trash and clean parking lot as needed.
- Must be safety/security conscious, adhere to the guidelines in the Safety Manual, and report any accidents or incidents to the manager immediately.
- Report to work promptly, neatly groomed, and in uniform.
- Be knowledgeable about and follow company policies and procedures.
- Effectively managing foodservice and beverage programs to ensure maximization of sales and minimizing loss.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Being a self-starter and fast learner are critical characteristics.
- Read, speak, and write English clearly.
- Being self-motivated and having strong attention to detail are essential traits.
- Must be available for rotating shifts (including nights and weekends) and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects and controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
- Environmental conditions include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor exposure from gasoline and cleaning chemicals.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old