Service Systems Associates at History Colorado Center is hiring for a Janitorial Associate!
The individual selected will work weekends and a few weekdays. Shifts are from 2pm-10pm; if there are events, shifts are from 4pm-12am.
Why join our team?
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Fun & fast paced work environment
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Zoo passes, meal program, and more!
Job Summary: This position maintains the overall appeal of the Denver Zoo through the janitorial servicing of buildings, pathways, and facilities. The Janitorial Associate is also responsible for ensuring that every guest of the facility receives the highest level of guest service possible while contributing to the mission and goals set forth by the client.
Reporting Relationship: The Janitorial Associate reports directly to the Environmental Services management team and has support responsibility for all functional managers of the unit.
- Provide floor care, such as vacuuming and mopping
- Provide surface care, such as dusting and cleaning windows
- Waste removal
- Maintain a friendly and approachable attitude towards the client, guests, and staff
- Communicate clearly and openly with all staff members for overall success
- Display a sense of urgency at all times
- Uphold a professional appearance and mannerism
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Follow health and safety practices at all times
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Complete all other duties as requested
- High School Diploma or GED required for applicants over 18 years of age not currently attending school
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Operate all equipment necessary to perform job duties
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes (up to 50 lbs.) of merchandise throughout the facility and perform all functions as set forth above
- Must be available to work evenings/weekends/holidays as needed
- Excel in customer service
- Must have Internet access
- Previous janitorial and/or cleaning service experience
Hours: Shifts are available Monday through Sunday; we offer flexible scheduling!
Wage: Competitive based on experience
This description is a foundation for the job you will be performing. It in no way limits what you will be asked or directed to accomplished.
Interested in learning more about our company? Visit our website: http://www.kmssa.com/
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Browse similar jobs (5)
Lone Tree, Colorado 80124