As a New Eatery Opening Support Trainer, you are responsible for preparing the restaurant and team for opening, leading the on-site training, and analyzing post-opening results and recommending actions to improve business trends.
The starting salary will range between $800- $1,000 per week. The estimated work week will consist of six 10 hour shifts for 3 weeks and 1 week of paid time off with a medical benefit package offered.
- As a member of the cross-functional support team, participate on weekly pre-opening support calls to provide product ordering, scheduling and training recommendations based on sales forecasts.
- When arriving on-site, complete pre-opening checklist and coordinate support to correct deficiencies prior to training.
- Coordinate and lead on-site operational training to managers and team. Identify learning gaps and design training intervention(s) to help team members execute operational standards and procedures.
- Provide on-site training for (POS) Back-Office.
- Create training summary after each restaurant opening to include: analysis of business trends and observations of team’s skills. Review findings and recommendations for improvement with Franchisee and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Post-Opening Support
- Partnering with District and Store Managers to analyze weekly results and provide recommended actions to improve business trends.
- Represent the training and operations teams in special projects on as needed basis.
- Assess on-going restaurant opening processes, identify areas for improvement, present recommendations for improvement to cross-functional leaders, and lead the change process.
- Complete administrative tasks (example: site folio, expense reports, emails, calls) timely.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Genuine desire to serve our guests, franchisees and our team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify learning gaps and determine appropriate intervention
- Self-starter with a passion for continuous learning
- Maintain a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Manage multiple projects and timelines
- Foster strong working relationships within team, cross-functionally and with Franchisees
- Strong facilitation skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends
- Ability to travel for extended periods
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- A valid U.S. driver’s license required
Browse similar jobs (84)
Toledo, Ohio 43615