Housekeeping Supervisor - The Double Tree by Hilton - Breckenridge Ski Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Housekeeping Supervisor is in charge of overseeing the entire daily operation of the housekeeping department at DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge. Some of the essential functions will be to ensure all equipment is in good working order, provide a safe environment for employees and guests, ensure clean and organized housekeeping and laundry areas, ensure clean guest rooms and public areas all while maintaining a strict adherence to key control policies.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Adhere to budgeted numbers by properly balancing labor and operating costs according to business volumes.
· Hire and train all Housekeepers, house persons, and inspectors on established company policies and procedures.
· Leads day to day Inspector work scheduling using Hilton OnQ Insider software.
· Coordinates all staff training.
· Control supply inventory, Lost and Found, dealing with unhappy guests/SALT comments, and lead daily pre-shift meetings.
· Ensures all work is completed by 4:00pm and clean up to brand standards.
· Personally inspects inspectors', house persons', and housekeepers’ work.
· Inspects and cleans units when required.
· Work with HOTSOS program and ensures that all engineering issues are put in the computer in a timely manner.
· Must do a walkthrough of the entire property and fill out MOS sheet when scheduled.
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - required
· Able to stand for long periods of time - required
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - required
· High school diploma – preferred
· Previous lead/supervisory experience - preferred
· Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - preferred
· Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - preferred
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 150209