Temporary Housekeeper, Employee Housing - Vail Mountain
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Housekeeper cleans vacant units in preparation for marketing and occupancy and property common areas and office. The housekeeper reports to maintenance supervisor or the business manager.
- Cleans the property business office, restrooms, laundry rooms and property common areas on a defined schedule
- Cleans vacant apartment units in preparation for showing and occupancy
- Reports any maintenance problems to the supervisor
- Assists with inventory control
- Performs job duties using safety guidelines and reports obstacles to doing so
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of safe use of cleaning agents and equipment used to perform job duties
- High school diploma. -preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. -preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 149437