Houseperson / Laundry Attendant - Year Round - St. James Place - Beaver Creek, CO
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for cleaning all linen on the property as needed. This will include towels from guest rooms, pool towels, bed sheets and blankets. In addition to washing the linen, the Laundry Attendant is also responsible for folding all linen items and keeping them neatly organized. They also help strip the rooms and restock the floor closets with linen for the guest rooms.
Essential Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Keep laundry area tidy using cleaning products to keep the area clean.
- Wash and dry and fold all linen.
- Keep shelves well organized.
- Strip units of linen and restock all housekeeping closets with organized linen
- Check every cart that comes back from the outside laundry company to assure we are getting the right items back.
- Help log and keep track of lost and found items that show up in the laundry department.
- Anything else that the management team needs help with.
- Previous laundry experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work alone and be a self starter.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend and push heavy carts.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 150308