At The TJX Companies, Inc., our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers, every day. We strive to deliver exceptional value in an atmosphere that’s friendly and fun.
To accomplish this, we depend on our Associates to provide a courteous, helpful and enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. In return, we’ve created a workplace that values honesty, mutual respect, teamwork, and high standards – where every person has the chance to excel.
- Responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the store.
- Must be able to work in the areas of merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns, fitting room, cashier, customer service and layaway.
- Greets, interacts with and thanks customers on a regular basis.
- Maintains housekeeping standards of area, including ongoing recovery.
- Performs other duties, as assigned. Part-time or full-time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Good verbal skills Energetic and enthusiastic
- Professional appearance Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Capacity for lifting up to 50 lbs, reaching overhead, bending, twisting
- Willingness to work as part of a team
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Minimum age for work is 16 (for summer and in-school youth)
- High school diploma/GED preferred, except for summer/in-school youth
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package.
- Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurances, short term disability, vision discount program and 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Other benefits include competitive paid time off and Associate discounts!!!