Park Services Associate - Hiring Event!
Click Apply now to immediately schedule an in person interview!
What will I be doing ?
You’ll be learning, growing and having fun. Gaining skills for life as you take on the responsibilities of this important role.
Responsible for recovering guests that have had a disruption to their visit while upholding the highest levels of courtesy, cleanliness, safety, service, and integrity; assists in all aspects of the Admissions department including ticketing and entry experience.
- Documents and resolves guest conflict; takes appropriate action to answer and resolve guest questions and complaints.
- Reunites lost parties; assists guests with lost and found items.
- Effectively communicates ride admissions program and distributes brochures and disability guides.
- Operates cash register to correctly total price and tax admission tickets and season pass sales; balances and reconciles cash drawer and records money/coupons received; processes payments of large sums of cash, credit cards, checks, and makes correct change; verifies checks, credit cards, and coupons with the use of electronic equipment.
- Cross trains in Main Gate guest services and call center.
- Maintains high degree of confidentiality of paperwork and information; answers guest e mails as assigned pertaining to an upcoming visit to the park, season pass and ticket questions and inquiries, special promotions, discounts, or special events at the park in a prompt and professional manner.
- Answers and directs incoming telephone calls in a pleasant and efficient manner; answers all questions callers might have pertaining to an upcoming visit to the park, special promotions, discounts, or events sponsored by the park.
- Processes ticket orders via the computer and printer systems in a prompt and efficient manner and ensure accuracy in the mailing of these items; maintains accurate records for ticket printing and shipping; assembles and packages orders for shipping; prepares park brochure and literature information for shipment.
- Ensures laser printers are in working order, cleaning and providing maintenance as needed; resolves ticket printing problems with the manager on duty or the IS department;manages, analyzes, and prioritizes workload for ticket printing and distribution; responds to last minute printing needs and rush orders; replenishes ticket stock and supplies when needed.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair’s attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair’s attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair’s Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum Age
- 15+ years old