Key Holder (Part-Time)
The Key Holder is responsible for maintaining the core competencies, guidelines, and policies set forth by the company when functioning as the Manager on Duty. The Jo-Ann Key Holder is responsible for:
- An exceptional in-store experience and excellent customer service through direct interaction and engagement with customers and team members.
- Providing excellent customer service through direct interaction with customers and team members.
- Driving sales through superior in-stocks, active selling, and superior customer service.
- Be 18 years or older and have a High School Diploma or equivalent, College Degree preferred.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Previous supervisory experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Be proficient in the use of computers including basic knowledge of POS system and Windows-based computer applications.
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have a willingness to learn and develop fabric and craft product knowledge.
- Have a passion for sewing, crafts, scrapbooking? Team Members receive a discount of 20% off their purchase every day of the year.
- Competitive pay.
- 401(k) Savings Plan (Employer Match).
- Flexible schedule.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old