Education Coordinator (Part-Time)
Want to love where you work? At Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, our team members are the key to our ability to achieve our mission – to spark the creativity that lives in every person. When you shop our stores, not only will our stores and the products we sell excite you, you will quickly notice that our teams are inspired to provide exceptional service. They are the reason we are the best fabric and craft retail brand in the country. They are why our customers love to shop our stores In each of our nearly 800 locations throughout the U.S., you will find our Team Members directly interacting with customers and assisting with operational, merchandising, and receiving tasks throughout the store. If you are dynamic, energetic and have a passion for serving and inspiring creativity, you will love working at Jo-Ann.
We are currently seeking: Education Coordinators who can…
- Respond with a sense of urgency and respect to ensure friendly and helpful service for every customer.
- Process customer transactions throughout the store such as at cash registers, cutting counters, and/or custom business areas.
- Hires and trains qualified class instructors.
- Ensures that instructors adhere to format and content of core classes, clinic, kids events and educational events as provided by the Store Support Center (SSC).
- Promotes education program by ensuring class schedules and catalogs are available and distributed to guests in a timely manner.
- Supports teamwork and collaboration with store leaders and other Team Members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be 18 years or older and have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Have a willingness to learn and develop your fabric and craft product knowledge.
- Have a passion for sewing, crafts, scrapbooking? Team Members receive a discount of 20% off their purchase every day of the year.
- Competitive pay.
- 401(k) Savings Plan (Employer Match).
- Flexible schedule.
- Growth Opportunities.
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This job summary is intended to be brief and does not list all the duties for this position. Nothing in this job description should be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. is an at-will employer, which means that your employment may be terminated by the Company or yourself with or without notice or cause unless the at-will arrangement is modified by a written agreement signed by both you and the Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old