Shift Manger - Jamba Juice
Jamba Juice Shift Manager
Be part of a fresh, fun team that has tons of healthy energy and a smile with every smoothie.
Join Jamba. Make a Difference. Your first day with us will be the first day of your healthy journey with Jamba Juice.
When you put truly good, straight from the earth ingredients in your body, you become a better you -- and a better you makes for a better world. Team up with Jamba for a Healthy Whirl'd!
Jamba Juice Shift Manager Primary Role
A Shift Manager is responsible for the overall shift operations, customer experience, sales performance and execution of brand excellence in a store. In the absence of the General Manager, the manager effectively is the store leader.
Jamba Juice Shift Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall shift operations
- Sales performance and execution of brand excellence in a store
- Supervise a staff of 1 to 8 team members
- Carry out management responsibilities consistent with Jamba Juice policies, procedures and legal requirements
- Educate and engage the community and store customers on all of Jamba’s products and services.
- Train and on-board new Team Members
- Perform all cash handling requirements of a manager-in-charge including close-outs, safe accountability and cash drops.
- Conduct inventories and process orders as required
- Motivates and mentors team members to deliver customer service excellence.
- Follow all food safety, cash handling and operations procedures and policies.
Shift Manager Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. comfortably
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, and stoop
- Comfortable working occasionally in walk-in coolers and freezers
- Ability to operate a computer and/or Cash register.
- Must be able to work around heat and work in close quarters with others as well as handle various cleaning products.
- Willing to cross-train on various positions within the restaurant
Shift Manager Benefits:
- Anniversary Bonus of up to $200 each year
- Book Scholarship Program –If you are a student please ask for further details!
- 50% off meals while working
- 20% family discount at all our locations and brands while employed
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance for Full Time employees
- Birthday and Anniversary Recognition
- Incentives & Promotions throughout the year
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time with flexible scheduling
Wage rate: Based on experience
About the Franchise Company
We are a family owned & operated franchise company operating three brands that has been in business since 1991. We have nearly 50 locations with a lot of growth and advancement opportunities. We are passionate about leaving our mark on the community, which starts with taking care of our team members so they can take care of our guests! We believe in growth, so we actively support your advancement as both an employee and a person by bonus opportunities, generous employee discounts, scholarships, and a positive work/life balance.
We are an independently owned and operated franchise of Jamba Juice.
This company adheres to a Substance Abuse policy and Arbitration Agreement which must be signed upon hire. If you have questions about these policies prior to accepting a position, please request further information during your interview. By submitting this application, I understand and acknowledge that signing these policies is a condition of hire.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old