Transport Drivers operate company owned tanker trucks. They load fuel into the tanker at a terminal and haul to various locations. This position typically works 12-hour days and is overtime eligible. Full and Part time positions may be available. Drivers mostly operate in Kentucky but also Indiana, Illinois, and Tennessee. Drivers return home daily.
Essential duties include:
• Driving a transport tanker truck.
• Loading petroleum products on to transport tanker.
• Dispensing petroleum products into underground tanks at various locations.
• Following all state and federal laws in addition to company polices.
• Professional Appearance and Attitude!
• Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement.
• Eligible to obtain a TWIC card.
• Be at Least 23 years old.
• Have at least 12 months experience in over the road driving.
• Have a Safe Driving Record.
• Pass Pre-Employment DOT Drug/Alcohol Screening.
• Able to provide Employment References.
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Life Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
• 401K with Employer Matching
• Employee Assistance Program
• Home Daily
• Fuel Discounts
• Weekly Pay
FiveStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.