Warehouse Worker / Laborer
Headway Hospitality is currently seeking ambitious and hardworking individuals for Warehouse Worker / Laborer positions in Raleigh, NC. Headway Hospitality is Headway Workforce Solutions’ newest division. This new division specializes in serving up the best talent in the field of hospitality, food and beverage service. Headway Hospitality focuses on providing high-quality workers to clients through Headway’s proprietary recruitment, talent acquisition and workforce management practices.
General Warehouse / Labor positions include*
- Yard / Warehouse Worker
- Production Workers / Technicians / Assistants
- Warehouse Technicians
- Assemblers / Fabricators
- Reach Truck / High Reach Forklift Operator
- Distributions Clerks
- Material Receivers / Handlers
*This list is not meant to be exhaustive.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum experience required—Manual labor-intensive positions.
- Warehouse and safety knowledge and experience preferred
- Ability to stand, walk, and be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, and move objects, and endure repetitive motions
- Must be able to handle conditions that would be expected in a warehouse environment such as varying smells, sounds, and temperatures.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old