LMR, LLC is rooted in hospitality & the community. Its employees have a passion for creating & serving amazing food in warm and welcoming places.
The manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection,
development and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of
food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience. The
Assistant Manager reports to the General Manager
Able to work at least ten hour shifts with extensive standing/walking. May lift materials and/or product up 50lbs or more. Ability to work variable shifts, holidays and weekends. Restaurant hours are 11am-2am 7 days a week.
• Manage all areas of operation for the restaurant. Primary area of responsibility may be in the front of house, but knowledge and management of back of house operations is required.
• Select, develop, coach, and retain highly skilled hourly employees
• Uphold all company values and standards at all times
• Increase sales and profitability by ensuring guest satisfaction through interaction
• Communicate effectively with staff, guests, and other members of management
• Establish relationships within the community
• Practice prompt problem resolution
• Prepare reports as needed
• Ensure proper cash handling procedures are followed
• Ensure the safety of employees & guests at all times
• Control costs through selective purchasing and accurate inventories
• Create schedules for assigned department
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or requested
A combination of practical experience and education.
Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and
preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures,
personnel management, record keeping and preparation of reports.