We are searching for those who are excited about building and developing a team of top performing tribe members with a company and culture that desires to provide great tasting, made from scratch food to our guests.
The Shift Manager is responsible for overall daily operation for the restaurant and guest satisfaction and coaching and development of front of house and back of house crew.
Think you have what it takes to join The Tribe? Let’s talk.
Knowledge & Skills
* Ability to make confident decisions.
* Ability to maintain high energy level and stamina with regard to demanding schedule and work load.
* Ability to build a high-impact team.
* Decision making skills, organizational and conflict resolution skills.
* Proactive thinker, self-motivated, and displays excellent problem solving skills.
* Ability to read, write, and speak English.
* Understanding of FIFO protein standards and procedures.
* Able to stand for extended periods of time with frequent walking, kneeling, bending, and reaching.
* Must be able to lift, move and carry up to 20 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally.
* 2+ years of industry related experience
* Certified by Manager and Regional Manager as master of all front of house and back of house operations and have served as Kitchen Manager.
* Frequent walking, kneeling, bending and reaching.
* Able to stand and be active for extended periods of time which may be at least 8 hours per shift.
* Able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 lbs to waist level.
* Must be able to lift, move and carry up to 20 pounds frequently.
* Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
* Assists Assistant General Manager and General Manager with training programs for restaurant management personnel, including new procedure rollouts.
* Expert in all line and kitchen operations and ensures restaurant operations are being executed accordingly.
* Assist in career development plans (including utilizing key performance indicators, performance review process and succession planning process) for all tribe members.
* Develop and cross-train of all line and kitchen crew; training and developing for future Service Managers.
* Compliant with employment-related policies, including but not limited to, policies prohibiting discrimination, harassment and other inappropriate conduct, wage and hour policies and child labor laws.
* Knowledge of financial performance, including all weekly and monthly reports, business reviews and monthly profit and loss (P&L) projections.
* Demonstrates high caliber leadership and the ability to remove obstacles to ensure that restaurants have the highest standards of service, safety, cleanliness, organization, food quality and ambience.
* Manages and monitors the compliance of cash handling policies, banking procedures and deposit verifications.
* Establishes and manages market priorities and objectives, including meeting current sales and profit goals.
Browse similar jobs (636)
OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma 73118
OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma 73103
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112