A qualified candidate is responsible for "Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable" for our guests by ensuring Golden Corral operational standards are communicated, trained and maintained in the restaurant. You will ensure optimal restaurant financial results, outstanding guest service and food quality, while providing the restaurant management and Co-worker team with opportunities for everyone to be successful. In this role, you are responsible for creating a spirit of hospitality by creating a warm and positive environment, selecting friendly and talented Co-workers, leading the human and financial resources for the restaurant to achieve a profitable operation and environment that "makes pleasurable dining affordable," while providing a dining experience that ensures our guests become long term loyal customers. As a member of the restaurant operations management team, you are responsible for the restaurant's overall Front-of-the-House and Back-of-the-House operations, including food quality, production, safety, guest service, and labor.
• In order to achieve certification, must successfully complete the KAM training program, which consists of Stage I, II, and 5-day KAM class at the Golden Corral Center for Training and Development in Raleigh, NC.
• Proof of food handler certification may be required for individuals in those applicable states.
Golden Corral posts hourly positions year round to ensure that it is able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes open and available. If you apply for this position and it is not open and available at this time,you will be considered for future available opportunities. During this time your application will remain available for consideration as opportunities become open and available. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications, a representative from Golden Corral will only contact you if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.
- Position requires standing and walking for periods of 2-5 hours without a rest break, and task sequencing and the completion of complex administrative responsibilities.
- Frequent heavy (in excess of 25lbs.+) lifting and carrying, bending and reaching overhead is required.
- Work environment includes heavy customer contact, working with cooking equipment and slippery walking surfaces.
- Position is under minimum levels of day-to-day supervision.
- The successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen is also required.
- Compliance with position uniform standards and adherence to all company policies and house rules are required.
- Weekends are required.
We've designed a benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families. Restaurant workers receive:
- Medical/dental/life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Meal discounts
- No-interest college loans