We are hiring a General Manager to join our team at our Freebirds restaurant at this location! As a part of the Freebirds team we offer:
• Career Development Opportunities
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Competitive pay with Semi-annual Bonus Program
• Golds Gym membership discounts
We are looking for people who come from all walks of life. We are looking for leaders. Successful General Managers have come from roles like shift managers, hospitality or culinary programs, kitchen managers, retail store managers and have previous restaurant management and other industries. Typically, we would like for our General Managers to have 2+ years of management experience.
The General Manager oversees and directs the Operation, Training, and Development activities. Creates and maintains a positive, supportive environment through building a strong culture. The General Manager is able to accomplish this by having open communication with both tribe members, Assistant General Manager, and supported by Regional Manager.
Knowledge + Skills:
* Ability to make confident decisions with exceptional organizational and conflict resolution skills
* Maintain high energy level while providing exceptional guest service
* Proven Ability to develop and train a team
* Firm Grasp on labor management and Food Cost Management
* Experience with P&L Management
* Local restaurant marketing experience
* Succession Planning
* Operations Evaluations and Accountability
* Human Resources Best practices expert
* Frequent walking, kneeling, bending and reaching.
* Able to stand and be active for extended periods of time which may be at least 8 hours per shift.
* Able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 lbs to waist level.
* Must be able to lift, move and carry up to 20 pounds frequently.
* Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.