Precision Castparts – Revert Group
Financial Analyst - Greenville Metals, Transfer, PA
The PCC Revert Group is comprised by two entities: Greenville Metals, Inc. and Caledonian Alloys, Inc. and each is ISO certified.
Greenville Metals is a unique metallurgical resource in the management of nickel and cobalt base super-alloys. The company transforms revert, through many techniques including electric arc furnace, AOD, and induction furnaces, into forms including ingots, pigs, and shot. Greenville Metals provides customers with a range of tailored revert management services designed to enable them to optimize the use and value of their own revert material.
The company is also in the business of powder manufacturing for the automotive industry utilizing various crushing, grinding and sizing equipment.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for various reporting duties on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, including sales, production and cost tracking/reporting. This position will also be the Blackline Administrator, assist with forecast/budget preparation, and perform various financial analysis.
• Prepare daily, weekly reporting and distribute weekly charts to management.
• Responsible for sales, production and cost tracking/reporting.
• Assist in month-end financial reporting.
• Assist with monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process.
• Perform various financial analysis (i.e. forecast/budget variances, quarterly comparisons, sales and margins bridges).
• Blackline Administrator.
• Performs all aspects of the position according to the PCC Code of Conduct and Sox guidelines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field; MBA or CPA preferred.
• Experience as a financial analyst or in a related role preferred.
• Understanding of Microsoft Access Database systems.
• Detail Oriented.
• High level of self-motivation, takes the initiative to perform and succeed.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work effectively.
• Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office and internet applications.
• Strong organization and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize and complete projects.
• Able to work outside normal office hours as business requires.
• Performs all aspects of the position according to the PCC Code of Ethics and SOX guidelines.
The Company retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – THE PHYSICAL DEMANDS DESCRIBED HERE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THOSE THAT MUST BE MET BY AN EMPLOYEE TO SUCCESSFULLY PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – Must be able to frequently remain in a stationary position with repetitive hand motions. Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office area to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer, copy machine, calculator and computer printer.
WORK ENVIRONMENT – THE WORK ENVIRONMENT CHARACTERISTICS DESCRIBED HERE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THOSE AN EMPLOYEE ENCOUNTERS WHILE PERFORMING THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
Works primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the office setting with minimal exposure to climate changes, uneven surfaces, heights, and noise.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.