Catering Sales Manager
The Catering Sales Manager position is responsible for developing and maintaining enduring Guest relationships by providing expert advice and unparalleled personal service as they guide Guest Clients through the creative processes of in-house Banquet functions or off-site catering.
The Catering Sales Manager will help bring the Client’s vision to life by effectively coordinating with our talented team of hospitality professionals and support all aspects of a successful event with comprehensive planning and precise implementation. Table 100 has seating capacity for 300 in 5 different dining rooms.
Responsibilities for this position will fall into three critical areas:
1) forge personal connections with Guest Clients by working collaboratively to create successful and impactful events.
2) generate customized one-of-a-kind Banquet/catering proposals.
3) create enduring Guest relationships through integrity, trust, partnership and accountability.
- You will be responsible for hosting and attending events to strengthen relationships with existing Guest Clients and meet potential new ones.
- Will consult with Guest Clients to gather information to prepare a proposal for events.
- Will follow up with prospective Guest Clients to qualify leads for potential future events.
- Will achieve individual and company-wide Guest Client satisfaction objectives.
- Are responsible for generating and maintaining Individual Sales Plans throughout the year.
- Will meet or exceed individual sales and booking goals.
- Knowledge of event/Banquet sales, production, service, food and beverage, generally involving at least 2 years of catering & special event sales experience.
- Able to coordinate a number of activities with multiple components requiring independent follow through and attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a multi-task environment with frequent interruptions and short deadlines, and sometimes a high degree of pressure.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with Guest Clients, management and staff at all levels.
- Maintain a view of the overall business situation when making decisions and setting policies.
- Represent the organization when in contact with vendors, industry peers and Guest Clients.
- Excellent basic math skills.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software (to include: Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel).
- Reliable transportation to office and possible event sites throughout the area required.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old