At RiK•Sha Tacos, we aim to ignite cultural curiosity through bold, flavorful, and unpretentious food served with a smile in a vibrant and colorful setting. Southeast Asian street food unites people from all corners of life to share a meal, a drink, a laugh in a communal setting. We seek to bring our guests an addictive introduction to this flavorful food and connective culture.
We at RiK•Sha Tacos are guided by our core values. They define us and our brand. We want people who live and embody these same values. If that’s you, we hope you will find your way to us because we want you.
Our Core Values
- Bubbly, Vibrant, and a person who puts a smile on a crowd of strangers
- That “It” factor that makes people remember you
- Passionate about our Food and the Cultures behind it
- Respectful and Excited to work in a team-based environment
- Level-headed when handling very busy hours
- Maintain personal hygiene standards
- Be able to tolerate potential nut allergies
- Prior food service/fast casual experience may be a positive
- Be able to move around for 8 hour shifts
- Be at least 18 years old
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old