Back-up Receiver - Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Sprouts is now hiring for their NEW STORE in Moore, OK!
Apply Now! Interviews are being held in June!
At Sprouts, you'll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam around our spacious aisles and you'll find fresh baked goods, eclectic beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements, and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries.
As a Backup Receiver, you will be trained and prepared to take on the responsibilities for all functions and paperwork relating to the receiving position when called upon. You will operate necessary machinery which may include baler, compactor, and pallet lifter in a safe and proper manner to complete your duties. You will provide courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers, team members, and third party vendors.
- Maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for receiving all product entering the location including: verifying actual product against packing slips, confirming product integrity, and checking product temperatures as needed
- Initial and code invoices, log invoices, distribute to appropriate team
- Examines contents and compares with records, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of shipment
- Reports any receiving discrepancies to Managers and Buyer(s) to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications
- Complete spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required
- Delivers or routes products to appropriate departments or storage areas
- Attends all applicable trainings, and be able to use or be certified in use of appropriate equipment (including forklifts, pallet jacks, baler, etc.) needed for store or facility
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner
Click Apply to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old