Meat Cutter- Hiring Event!
Sprouts is now hiring for their NEW STORE in Moore, OK!
Apply today - Interviewing now!
The Meat Cutter is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and practicing safe food handling procedures. This position performs various cuts for meat items including, but not limited to: beef, chicken, pork and veal. The Meat cutter will also have stocking and merchandising responsibilities in both the fresh and frozen cases.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- Must have a minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Preferred 2-3 years grocery retail experience in Meat department processes and procedures
- Must be at least 18 years of age
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Participation in Telemedicine: Teledoc
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Grow with us!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old