Senior Deli Clerk - Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Sprouts is now hiring for their NEW STORE in Moore, OK!
Apply Now! Interviews are being held in June!
At Sprouts, you'll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam around our spacious aisles and you'll find fresh baked goods, eclectic beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements, and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries.
The Senior Deli Clerk is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and ensuring that safe food handling practices are maintained and adhered to. In addition to regular Deli Clerk duties, the Senior Deli Clerk is also responsible for Deli department operations in the absence of the Deli Manager on duty.
- Carries out lead responsibilities in the absence of the Deli Manager on duty in accordance with Sprouts policies, including oversight of team, compliance with the Sweep program, and supervisory functions
- Provides a high level of prompt and friendly customer service
- Maintains a positive work environment
- Prepares vegetables and meat for prepared meals; prepares sandwiches
- Prepares “fresh and easy meals” while maintaining strict adherence to Company recipes
- Properly cuts, wraps and scales deli items
- Operates slicer, wrapping and cooking equipment; assists in maintaining all equipment in safe working condition
- Assists with inventory; assists with unloading, stocking, facing, filling and rotating merchandise.
- Strict adherence to all safety, health, and Weights and Measures regulations; observes temperatures within cooler and cases and reports failures to management
- Assists Deli Manager as needed
- Has knowledge of weekly ad items; gives customers direction of product location throughout the store
- Answers phones and takes special orders
- General housekeeping in the department; cleans and sanitizes work area (including tables, floor, walls, cases, cooler, freezer, etc.)
Click Apply to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old