PrideStaff is currently seeking ambitious and hard-working Industrial Sewing Machine Operator to work in a stable, steady-paced facility in a full-time, temporary-to-hire, position in Kirkwood, MO to construct custom product coverings.
Sewer Job Description:
- Hoop - place items in a sewing hoop to sew canvas, vinyl and other materials to construct product coverings and outside building coverings
- Trim excess material from finished product
- Monitor operation and keep supplies stocked
- Maintain clean and organized work station
- Conduct consistent quality control reviews of product to verify accuracy as compared to template
- Sew. Sewing. Sewer. Sewing Machine Operation. Embroidery. Embroider.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous industrial sewing experience
- Ability to sew canvas, vinyl and other materials in accordance with manufacturing specifications
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings to
- Able to work independently with little to no direction
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to push, pull and carry up to 30 lbs
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours a day
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Must provide 2 work references (no personal references please)
- Must be able to follow attendance and cell phone policy
PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches and across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.
For information on additional job opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.stlouisstaffingagencies.com
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old